Great reading in June Ztrack

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      Once again Ztrack Magazine is providing an enjoyable reading
      experience from cover to cover. If you are not currently a
      subscriber you may want to check the ZScalePress database to get a
      glimpse of what you are missing.

      Do a search for 8-3 (which is June's issue number). 9, yes 9 new
      articles have been added to the database and they're all terrific, I
      may add in all modesty. ;-)

      Authors include Rob Allbritton, Fred Ladd, Brian Zimmerman, Gilles V.
      Monk, Reynard Wellman, Rob Kluz, John Bartolotto and me!

      Happy reading,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      "Last Spike"