update on new Houston TX store for z scale

  • klwzscale
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      Papa Ben's Train Place has a web site that really shows off how nice the store
      is: http://www.papabens.com/
      Ben is listening to all that come in and would like additional items stocked in
      Z. Just let him know what you would like to see stocked and he will do his
      best to get them on the shelves.
      Was in there today and while I was there talking to him he contacted MTL to
      increase the number of cars that they ship him each month. This came about
      since he did not have a car that I was looking for and he placed it on order.

      Hope all can make it there one day.
      BTW the more you buy from him the greater the discount. Contact Ben for
      further details.

      Keith

      sorry if this is a duplicate post.