Re: [z_scale] Re: More Than An NTS Rumor

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 10:21 PM
      I can't let my nominee for Best Z product last year go without a mention.
      Halwas afford the same live frog benefits. These are top notch points.

      www.halwa.de

      http://www.halwa.de/gleise.htm

      http://www.halwa.de/main_gw.htm#

      The idea behind the Wright turnouts, the same footprint and geometry of
      existing Maerklin switches, is absolutely brilliant. I can't wait to get
      my hands on some.

      RanddomZ wrote:

      I gotta tell you that MTL has been making that excuse since 1994 on the
      track issue.

      One track maker did have some work to show off in Florida recently at
      the NTS, Peter Wright of Wright Turnouts:

      http://www.ztrains.com/wright/turnout.html

      You can have a look at what some of the other Z Forum members think of
      these new, live frog turnouts here:

      http://www.ztrains.com/wright/pages/reviews.html

      I know from reading the forum posts over the last year and a half that
      many of the members here have been less than satisfied with what has
      been available in the area of turnouts, Wright Turnouts have been
      developed as a result of this. Have a look, and if you have any
      questions there is an email link to Peter on the web site.

      Enjoy!

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com