Re: Z Heads - Call to Action

  • ddechamp71
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 29, 2002
      --- In z_scale@y..., "D. A. Karp" <z@c...> wrote:
      > Thanks, Rob!
      >
      > I'm eager to hear if anyone has had any luck distributing these
      flyers to
      > local hobby shops; we need to get the word out about Z if we want
      to see it
      > flourish...
      >
      > -David

      In my case, I gave for the time only one flyer, at the local store
      where I have my habits. But in the next days I will have time to go
      to further stores of my known. I hope I will have the same success
      than in my prefered store. But I think we'll have to wait several
      weeks to see if more guys wonder about our favorite scale....
      Good hollidays to all
      Cheers
      Dominique from hot Paris, France