Hot Micro F7's

  • Nelson Snedeker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2002
      Hi Guys:
      Checking why my Blue Bonnet shell wouldn't sit right since
      I had the HOT problem , I find the shell has slight shrinkage right
      where the motor magnets short on the chassis . My memory insisted I had
      seen that condition before only worse . I finally pinned it down to the
      Cover Picture of Adam Scull's AMTRAC Loco The issue is March - April ,
      2000 , Vol.6, No. 2 . You can see definite wrinkles in the shell just
      above the AMTRAC Arrow . So , if you have a hot F7 , and keep running it
      that way your shell will shrink the same way .
      Happy "Z"ing Nel