I wonder...

  • gblargescale
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 6, 2002
      I was browsing the Ajin Precision homepage (http://www.ajinpre.com,
      the manufacturers of the AZL locos) and found these little gems:

      http://www.ajinpre.com/train_05.htm
      http://www.ajinpre.com/train_10.htm

      Are these upcoming models from our friends at American Z Lines (please
      please please say yes)? Can anybody enlighten me as to what the road
      name is on the 4-6-2 - I can't read the writing and B&M doesn't ring
      any bells for me.

      Hope I didn't spoil any upcoming surprises or announcements!

      GB
    • robertfage@aol.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 1, 2005
        Abbey National (which in the UK is a bank and a building Society) want £25
        to do an IBAN tranasfer. I agree the old euro cheques (checks) were great. I
        also agree sometimes it is easier to go to the post office or travel agents
        (no commission charges at post offices in the UK) and get the euros in cash.
        The only problem is all our local post office have been closed and it is a
        pain to go into town .... Tunbridge Wells is the Capital of cable laying, road
        works and gridlocks... as my bumper sticker says. Personally I cannot see
        the UK joining the euro zone the way things have gone recently with the votes
        of the French and Dutch people. I used to manage very well when each country
        had it's own currency, all said and done I have always had to buy US$ for my
        visits if I do not want to use my credit cards all the time. Lastly often
        you get a better deal if it is good old hard currency.

        Bob Fage in the UK