Re: [z_scale] Reminder - NTS 2002 in Ft. Lauderdale

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      Hi there

      Was wondering if you can tell me the address for the venue the show is being held in, my brother is State side at the moment & will be in Ft. Lauderdale while the event is on, so I would like to let him know where its at. Wish I could make it myself, we don't appear to have any big "z gauge" shows this side of the pond at all.

      Best Regards Rob

      Date: Friday, July 19, 2002
      Time: 10:00AM - 6:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      The BIG show for Z scale. Three days of modules, layouts and
      train runnin'...July 19-21
      You won't wanna miss this event. DG&M Z-Mod, Houston Z-Bend
      Track, DC Z-Bend Track, Golden, Blackhawk & Central City,
      Dreamland Z and Val Ease Central RR will be running trains in
      the "sand". See Z_Scale home page for more details.