lettering question

  • ac4lb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2002
      Does anyone know of a source of 1/16" dry transer type lettering or
      decals in white? I need some #'s that size to replace some #'s on a
      ham radio we have. I know that's not train related but I think the
      lettering could be found in a train/hobby shop, but can it be found
      small enough? Thanks in advance for any help.
      Kathy in E. TN