Re: [z_scale] Houston (Pasadena) Train show

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
      There's a LAMAR University too....

      Too bad I couldn't get in.

      "Reynard Wellman"
      <micron@micronart To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      .com> cc:
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Houston (Pasadena) Train show
      07/03/2002 02:05
      PM
      Please respond to
      z_scale

      Hello Dominique,

      It is amusing to ponder all the towns in Texas:
      There's Pasadena, near Houston.
      Rome near Palestine, Paris above Dallas
      and even a little town called "Love" which has
      a real popular post office in February
      every year.

      Heck there's even a Wellman, Texas. I guess one of our
      distant relatives must of fell off a train out there on
      the prairie and he decided to stay.

      Cheers,
      Reynard Wellman

      de Champeaux Dominique wrote:

      > --- LDPERRIN <theackerman@...> a écritÝ: > I
      > heard there will be on in November. Any news on if
      > > there will be
      > > a "Z" presence there?
      > >

      > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
      > > Small DoseZ!
      > >

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      > >
      > Sorry guys, I need some help: I know one location,
      > Houston which is in TX, and another, Pasadena, wich is
      > in CA, close to LA...So where should be this train
      > show?
      > Cheers
      > Dominique from cloudy Paris, France

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Gale L Childers
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
        It depends on which clubs take their layouts. Northwest Crossing
        Model RR Club (HO, N, & Z) is tentatively scheduled to attend. If we
        do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

        Gale Childers
        President
        Northwest Crossing Model Railroad Club

        At 17:58 +0000 3/7/02, LDPERRIN wrote:
        >I heard there will be on in November. Any news on if there will be
        >a "Z" presence there?

        "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled
        by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
      • zbendtrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
          Gale:

          > If we
          > do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

          Shame on you Gale. There is no such thing as a Z-Bend group in this area.

          But the "Z-Bend Track" group will be there. <smile>

          Bill K.
          Houston