Re: [z_scale] Houston (Pasadena) Train show

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3 2:05 PM
      Hello Dominique,

      It is amusing to ponder all the towns in Texas:
      There's Pasadena, near Houston.
      Rome near Palestine, Paris above Dallas
      and even a little town called "Love" which has
      a real popular post office in February
      every year.

      Heck there's even a Wellman, Texas. I guess one of our
      distant relatives must of fell off a train out there on
      the prairie and he decided to stay.

      Cheers,
      Reynard Wellman

    • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3 2:51 PM
        There's a LAMAR University too....

        Too bad I couldn't get in.

        "Reynard Wellman"
        <micron@micronart To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        .com> cc:
        Subject: Re: [z_scale] Houston (Pasadena) Train show
        07/03/2002 02:05
        PM
        Please respond to
        z_scale

        Hello Dominique,

        It is amusing to ponder all the towns in Texas:
        There's Pasadena, near Houston.
        Rome near Palestine, Paris above Dallas
        and even a little town called "Love" which has
        a real popular post office in February
        every year.

        Heck there's even a Wellman, Texas. I guess one of our
        distant relatives must of fell off a train out there on
        the prairie and he decided to stay.

        Cheers,
        Reynard Wellman

        de Champeaux Dominique wrote:

        > --- LDPERRIN <theackerman@...> a écritÝ: > I
        > heard there will be on in November. Any news on if
        > > there will be
        > > a "Z" presence there?
        > >

        > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
        > > Small DoseZ!
        > >

        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        > >
        > Sorry guys, I need some help: I know one location,
        > Houston which is in TX, and another, Pasadena, wich is
        > in CA, close to LA...So where should be this train
        > show?
        > Cheers
        > Dominique from cloudy Paris, France

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Gale L Childers
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3 4:27 PM
          It depends on which clubs take their layouts. Northwest Crossing
          Model RR Club (HO, N, & Z) is tentatively scheduled to attend. If we
          do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

          Gale Childers
          President
          Northwest Crossing Model Railroad Club

          At 17:58 +0000 3/7/02, LDPERRIN wrote:
          >I heard there will be on in November. Any news on if there will be
          >a "Z" presence there?

          "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled
          by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
        • zbendtrack@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3 4:52 PM
            Gale:

            > If we
            > do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

            Shame on you Gale. There is no such thing as a Z-Bend group in this area.

            But the "Z-Bend Track" group will be there. <smile>

            Bill K.
            Houston