Re: [z_scale] Houston (Pasadena) Train show

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
      --- LDPERRIN <theackerman@...> a écrit : > I
      heard there will be on in November. Any news on if
      > there will be
      > a "Z" presence there?
      >

      > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
      > Small DoseZ!
      >

      > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Sorry guys, I need some help: I know one location,
      Houston which is in TX, and another, Pasadena, wich is
      in CA, close to LA...So where should be this train
      show?
      Cheers
      Dominique from cloudy Paris, France

    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
        Hello Dominique,

        It is amusing to ponder all the towns in Texas:
        There's Pasadena, near Houston.
        Rome near Palestine, Paris above Dallas
        and even a little town called "Love" which has
        a real popular post office in February
        every year.

        Heck there's even a Wellman, Texas. I guess one of our
        distant relatives must of fell off a train out there on
        the prairie and he decided to stay.

        Cheers,
        Reynard Wellman

      • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
          There's a LAMAR University too....

          Too bad I couldn't get in.

          "Reynard Wellman"
          <micron@micronart To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          .com> cc:
          Subject: Re: [z_scale] Houston (Pasadena) Train show
          07/03/2002 02:05
          PM
          Please respond to
          z_scale

          Hello Dominique,

          It is amusing to ponder all the towns in Texas:
          There's Pasadena, near Houston.
          Rome near Palestine, Paris above Dallas
          and even a little town called "Love" which has
          a real popular post office in February
          every year.

          Heck there's even a Wellman, Texas. I guess one of our
          distant relatives must of fell off a train out there on
          the prairie and he decided to stay.

          Cheers,
          Reynard Wellman

          de Champeaux Dominique wrote:

          > --- LDPERRIN <theackerman@...> a écritÝ: > I
          > heard there will be on in November. Any news on if
          > > there will be
          > > a "Z" presence there?
          > >

          > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
          > > Small DoseZ!
          > >

          > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          > >
          > Sorry guys, I need some help: I know one location,
          > Houston which is in TX, and another, Pasadena, wich is
          > in CA, close to LA...So where should be this train
          > show?
          > Cheers
          > Dominique from cloudy Paris, France

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Gale L Childers
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
            It depends on which clubs take their layouts. Northwest Crossing
            Model RR Club (HO, N, & Z) is tentatively scheduled to attend. If we
            do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

            Gale Childers
            President
            Northwest Crossing Model Railroad Club

            At 17:58 +0000 3/7/02, LDPERRIN wrote:
            >I heard there will be on in November. Any news on if there will be
            >a "Z" presence there?

            "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled
            by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
          • zbendtrack@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
              Gale:

              > If we
              > do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

              Shame on you Gale. There is no such thing as a Z-Bend group in this area.

              But the "Z-Bend Track" group will be there. <smile>

              Bill K.
              Houston