Houston (Pasadena) Train show

  • LDPERRIN
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
      I heard there will be on in November. Any news on if there will be
      a "Z" presence there?
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
        --- LDPERRIN <theackerman@...> a écrit : > I
        heard there will be on in November. Any news on if
        > there will be
        > a "Z" presence there?
        >

        > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
        > Small DoseZ!
        >

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Sorry guys, I need some help: I know one location,
        Houston which is in TX, and another, Pasadena, wich is
        in CA, close to LA...So where should be this train
        show?
        Cheers
        Dominique from cloudy Paris, France

      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
          Hello Dominique,

          It is amusing to ponder all the towns in Texas:
          There's Pasadena, near Houston.
          Rome near Palestine, Paris above Dallas
          and even a little town called "Love" which has
          a real popular post office in February
          every year.

          Heck there's even a Wellman, Texas. I guess one of our
          distant relatives must of fell off a train out there on
          the prairie and he decided to stay.

          Cheers,
          Reynard Wellman

        • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
            There's a LAMAR University too....

            Too bad I couldn't get in.

            "Reynard Wellman"
            <micron@micronart To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
            .com> cc:
            Subject: Re: [z_scale] Houston (Pasadena) Train show
            07/03/2002 02:05
            PM
            Please respond to
            z_scale

            Hello Dominique,

            It is amusing to ponder all the towns in Texas:
            There's Pasadena, near Houston.
            Rome near Palestine, Paris above Dallas
            and even a little town called "Love" which has
            a real popular post office in February
            every year.

            Heck there's even a Wellman, Texas. I guess one of our
            distant relatives must of fell off a train out there on
            the prairie and he decided to stay.

            Cheers,
            Reynard Wellman

            de Champeaux Dominique wrote:

            > --- LDPERRIN <theackerman@...> a écritÝ: > I
            > heard there will be on in November. Any news on if
            > > there will be
            > > a "Z" presence there?
            > >

            > > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
            > > Small DoseZ!
            > >

            > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            > > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            > >
            > Sorry guys, I need some help: I know one location,
            > Houston which is in TX, and another, Pasadena, wich is
            > in CA, close to LA...So where should be this train
            > show?
            > Cheers
            > Dominique from cloudy Paris, France

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Gale L Childers
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
              It depends on which clubs take their layouts. Northwest Crossing
              Model RR Club (HO, N, & Z) is tentatively scheduled to attend. If we
              do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

              Gale Childers
              President
              Northwest Crossing Model Railroad Club

              At 17:58 +0000 3/7/02, LDPERRIN wrote:
              >I heard there will be on in November. Any news on if there will be
              >a "Z" presence there?

              "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled
              by, And that has made all the difference." -- Robert Frost
            • zbendtrack@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
                Gale:

                > If we
                > do, our Z-Bend layout should be there.

                Shame on you Gale. There is no such thing as a Z-Bend group in this area.

                But the "Z-Bend Track" group will be there. <smile>

                Bill K.
                Houston