Re: [z_scale] Opportunity for Marklin dealers in Europe

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
      Will,

      I understand your situation. It is difficult not having a Z dealer local.
      Unfortunately, there are a lot of Z enthusiasts in the same situation. I
      would love to see a Märklin Z dealer in every city, but I feel we are
      actually going the other way and loosing dealers. For instance, a number of
      years ago, Columbus Ohio had three to four shops carrying Z, now only one.
      Märklin has been working hard to increase their dealer base and we are seeing
      new stores carry the line which is good. I do ask not to forget about the
      dealers that advertise in Ztrack. These stores are very committed to the
      hobby and offer great service. I trust them all.

      Thanks for the kind words on the last issue. It is amazing how much is
      happening in the Z world. It really is a good time to be a Z scaler and I
      think it is only going to get much, much better. Take care,

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
    • LDPERRIN
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
        Rob:

        Could you get someone to update your dealer list on your web page?
        Some of the links dont work, and I think I saw a dealer on the back
        of one of the magazenes you sent me (I can't remember if it was a
        back issue I ordered or the most recent one, I'll let you know), but
        his info wasn't on your site.

        BTW.. the Zenes look GREAT. excellent job. looking forward to every
        issue now

        Warren