Current Poll

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      We seem to have reached a peak of 44 votes in the Maerklin track
      components poll. The plan is to present the results to Fred Gates of
      Maerklin Inc. at the National Train Show in Ft. Lauderdale in a
      couple of weeks time. I'm concerned that the low voter turnout will
      not help our cause with him.

      If we really want to be taken seriously on this issue we will have to
      make a bigger impact. I will be happy to speak to Mr. Gates and to
      express our wishes for better track. I'm sure that several other
      members will do likewise. However, it would help immensely if there
      were many, many more votes to back us up.

      Even if the track issue is not important to you, please take the time
      to vote. There is an option for the "don't care" category as well as
      the "yes" and "no" replies.

      All the best for the summer,
      Jeffrey MacHan
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        Hello Jeffrey,

        What? There's a new poll? I guess the
        notification got lost in my email swamp.
        I'll be sure to vote.

        Thanks for waking me up.
        Reynard

        jmac_han wrote:

        > Hi Gang,
        >
        > We seem to have reached a peak of 44 votes in the Maerklin track
        > components poll. The plan is to present the results to Fred Gates of
        > Maerklin Inc. at the National Train Show in Ft. Lauderdale in a
        > couple of weeks time. I'm concerned that the low voter turnout will
        > not help our cause with him.
        >
        > If we really want to be taken seriously on this issue we will have to
        > make a bigger impact. I will be happy to speak to Mr. Gates and to
        > express our wishes for better track. I'm sure that several other
        > members will do likewise. However, it would help immensely if there
        > were many, many more votes to back us up.
        >
        > Even if the track issue is not important to you, please take the time
        > to vote. There is an option for the "don't care" category as well as
        > the "yes" and "no" replies.
        >
        > All the best for the summer,
        > Jeffrey MacHan
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor