Wanted to buy

  • Mark Harrison
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hello all!

      I'm looking for Z-gauge #82450 Glass Tank Car with Brakeman's Cab for
      M�rklin Z. Anyone have one they would like to sell?

      Thanks!

      - Mark H.
    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 22, 2004
        Hi All:

        I'm looking for some of the *old* style Marklin 8559 crossovers. These are
        the ones from the early days of Z scale. The current 8559 crossovers (same
        part number) have a machined metal diamond in the middle, the old ones do not.

        If you happen to have any, and are willing to part with them, please let me
        know off list at "zbendtrack @ aol.com" (take out the spaces before sending).

        Thanks,
        Bill K.
        Houston