Trains!!!

  • Nelson Snedeker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi Guys: PBS (ch 7) in Spokane at 9:00 PM tomorrow (Tues) night ,
      will have a 1 hour show called " A Century of Lionel Ledgendary Trains "
      . Anyone over 60 may get a chance to see your first train running again
      . Check those PBS schedules in your area . Happy "Z"ing Nel
    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        Nel:

        > PBS (ch 7) in Spokane at 9:00 PM tomorrow (Tues) night ,
        > will have a 1 hour show called " A Century of Lionel Ledgendary Trains "
        > . Anyone over 60 may get a chance to see your first train running again

        Thanks, I will.

        Hope your eye is all but forgotten by now.

        Bill K.