free 'glass'

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2002
      If anyone wants to try putting 'glass' into their house or vehicle
      windows, I have some slightly used microfilm cover sheets to give away.
      They are about 4x6 inches (10x15cm) in size and very, very thin flexable
      plastic. You can get 5 strips out of each sheet. The maximum usable
      strip size would be 5/8" x 5 3/4" (1.6x14.6cm). Contact me off group at
      megott@... for more info.
      --
      Manfred G.
      Florida