Z Product news, August MR

  • downtowndeco
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2002
      Model Railroader has a nice color photo of our Z Scale brownstones
      kit in the new issue. I still have a few of these if anyone wants one.
      $35.00 postpaid.

      Randy Pepprock
      Downtown Deco
    • D. A. Karp
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 28, 2002
        Hi all,

        I have to give a public "thumbs up" to Downtown Deco's Z-scale
        structure. The detail is terrific, and such a large building is a welcome
        addition to the Z-scale line. At thirty-five bucks for an easy-to-build
        kit, it's not a bad deal (price on par with some of the Micro-Structures
        kits). Recommended...

        -David

        At 04:17 AM 6/28/2002 +0000, you wrote:
        >Model Railroader has a nice color photo of our Z Scale brownstones
        >kit in the new issue. I still have a few of these if anyone wants one.
        >$35.00 postpaid.
        >
        >Randy Pepprock
        >Downtown Deco

        http://www.zscale.org/
      • Steven Woodward
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
          Is there a photo on the web somewhere of this structure?

          Thanks,

          Steve W

          > Message: 1
          > Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:27:13 -0700
          > From: "D. A. Karp" <z@...>
          > Subject: Re: Z Product news, August MR
          >
          > Hi all,
          >
          > I have to give a public "thumbs up" to Downtown Deco's Z-scale
          > structure. The detail is terrific, and such a large building is a
          > welcome
          > addition to the Z-scale line. At thirty-five bucks for an easy-to-build
          > kit, it's not a bad deal (price on par with some of the Micro-Structures
          > kits). Recommended...
          >
          > -David
          >

          > At 04:17 AM 6/28/2002 +0000, you wrote:
          >> Model Railroader has a nice color photo of our Z Scale brownstones
          >> kit in the new issue. I still have a few of these if anyone wants one.
          >> $35.00 postpaid.
          >>
          >> Randy Pepprock
          >> Downtown Deco

          > http://www.zscale.org/

          > Message: 2
          > Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 11:47:10 -0400
          > From: "M. Gottschalch" <megott@...>
          > Subject: free 'glass'
          >
          > If anyone wants to try putting 'glass' into their house or vehicle
          > windows, I have some slightly used microfilm cover sheets to give away.
          > They are about 4x6 inches (10x15cm) in size and very, very thin flexable
          > plastic. You can get 5 strips out of each sheet. The maximum usable
          > strip size would be 5/8" x 5 3/4" (1.6x14.6cm). Contact me off group at
          > megott@... for more info.
          > --
          > Manfred G.
          > Florida

        • Reynard Wellman
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
            Hello David,

            I've got to say that Randy's 4 story city block is not
            only a good deal, it looks great next to all my brass
            structures. Seldom do we see such a nice job executed
            in cast plaster or resin. It is to scale, the bricks are well
            defined, the colorful posters are fun!

            I purchased the finished model for $89 bucks and
            used it right out of the box, however, it does not look like
            it would take much time to build it from a kit.

            Highly recommended!

            Reynard
            http://www.micronart.com

            "D. A. Karp" wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >
            > I have to give a public "thumbs up" to Downtown Deco's Z-scale
            > structure. The detail is terrific, and such a large building is a
            > welcome
            > addition to the Z-scale line. At thirty-five bucks for an
            > easy-to-build
            > kit, it's not a bad deal (price on par with some of the
            > Micro-Structures
            > kits). Recommended...
            >
            > -David
            >

            > At 04:17 AM 6/28/2002 +0000, you wrote:
            > >Model Railroader has a nice color photo of our Z Scale brownstones
            > >kit in the new issue. I still have a few of these if anyone wants
            > one.
            > >$35.00 postpaid.
            > >
            > >Randy Pepprock
            > >Downtown Deco

          • downtowndeco
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
              --- In z_scale@y..., Steven Woodward <stevew@g...> wrote:
              > Is there a photo on the web somewhere of this structure?
              >
              > Thanks,
              >
              > Steve W
              Steve,

              See it at www.downtowndeco.com While you are there also check out