Re: [z_scale] Best New Product of 2001 Winner is...

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Jeffrey and All,
      I am very pleased to accept everyone's great support. I am honored to be in the
      company of such distinguished manufacturers as American Z Lines, Marklin and
      Halwa.

      Over the past years we have been developing a solid relationship with our
      customers and associates and in the end it has been this sharing of ideas that
      has so inspired us to continue to do better.

      I hope to continue to release more new products for Z scale that will have good
      value and usefulness for our hobby. Your support spurs me to do even more.
      Thank you with all my heart, you guys and gals are the best!

      Reynard

      Jeffrey MacHan wrote:

      > Dear Z_Scale Members,
      >
      > Z_Scale's choice for "Best New Product of 2001" is...
      >
      > 1888 Capitol City Passenger Station by MICRON ART!
      >
      > CONGRATULATIONS from Z_Scale to Reynard Wellman of Micron-Art for his
      > magnificient creation and a richly-deserved award for "Best New Product of
      > 2001". See http://www.micronart.com for more info on the winning product.
      >
      > Reynard Wellman is a dedicated and innovative manufacturer of "Z" products
      > and a major contributor to our discussions on Z_Scale. Ztrack Magazine will
      > be publishing a more comprehensive biographical scetch of Reynard along with
      > photos of the award presentation at the NMRA National Train Show in Fort
      > Lauderdale, Florida, July 18-21, 2002.
      >
      > This poll has been fun for me and I hope that you have enjoyed the suspense
      > of selecting our first "Award" winner. Thanks once again to the members who
      > nominated our 9 superb products, all of which are champions, no matter what
      > the scale. Thank you for voting in the poll and congratulations to our
      > winner.
      >
      > The detailed voting results will follow. Your comments and suggestions are
      > welcome.
      >
      > Enjoy your trainZ!
      >
      > Jeffrey R. MacHan
      > Chief Imagineer - Val Ease Central RR
      > NMRA NTS2001 "Best of Show"
      > http://www.Val-Ease-Central.com
      > Z_Scale SIG Coordinator & Moderator:
      > Columnist - Ztrack Magazine:
      > http://www.Ztrack.com

    • rvn20012000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
        Hi All,

        I would like to congratulate Reynard Wellman of Micron Art for
        winning the "Best New Product of 2001" award. While I've only seen it
        once in St. Louis, it's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. I fully
        intend to purchase one when I get all my stuff moved into my new
        place and get back to working on my layout. Reynard has shown a lot
        of initiative and enterprise in developing his fine products.

        I'm sure that, like me, it was hard for each of you who voted to
        decide on a true best product of 2001, and while ALL the other
        nominees are truly deserving of recognition for their excellent work,
        Reynard's prodects are true works of art.

        Now all I need is lots of money to buy all the wonderful
        products that are being manufactured for the "Z" Scale market! Maybe
        a 2nd, 3rd, 4th job would do the trick?

        Once again, Congratulations Reynard...keep up the good work.
        Z ya all later,
        "Uncle" Thom