SF Bay, Tilden Park Steam Trains 50year Anniversary

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      Sorry I haven't been writing to the group lately - I've just been really
      busy. I promise I'll write more soon...

      Anyway, I just wanted to send a quick note to anyone in the San Francisco
      East Bay area this weekend (June 1st & 2nd), that the Redwood Valley
      Railway in Tilden Partk (Berkeley, California) is celebrating their 50-year
      anniversary. They're bringing out all their trains today and tomorrow, and
      giving rides to anyone who can attend. Definitely worth a visit,
      especially for the little ones (I grew up on those trains!).

      Sorry about the late notice, but I just found out myself!

      -David

      http://www.zscale.org/