Best New Product of 2001 Winner is...

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Dear Z_Scale Members,

      Z_Scale's choice for "Best New Product of 2001" is...

      1888 Capitol City Passenger Station by MICRON ART!

      CONGRATULATIONS from Z_Scale to Reynard Wellman of Micron-Art for his
      magnificient creation and a richly-deserved award for "Best New Product of
      2001". See http://www.micronart.com for more info on the winning product.

      Reynard Wellman is a dedicated and innovative manufacturer of "Z" products
      and a major contributor to our discussions on Z_Scale. Ztrack Magazine will
      be publishing a more comprehensive biographical scetch of Reynard along with
      photos of the award presentation at the NMRA National Train Show in Fort
      Lauderdale, Florida, July 18-21, 2002.

      This poll has been fun for me and I hope that you have enjoyed the suspense
      of selecting our first "Award" winner. Thanks once again to the members who
      nominated our 9 superb products, all of which are champions, no matter what
      the scale. Thank you for voting in the poll and congratulations to our
      winner.

      The detailed voting results will follow. Your comments and suggestions are
      welcome.

      Enjoy your trainZ!

      Jeffrey R. MacHan
      Chief Imagineer - Val Ease Central RR
      NMRA NTS2001 "Best of Show"
      http://www.Val-Ease-Central.com
      Z_Scale SIG Coordinator & Moderator:
      Columnist - Ztrack Magazine:
      http://www.Ztrack.com

    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
        Jeffrey and All,
        I am very pleased to accept everyone's great support. I am honored to be in the
        company of such distinguished manufacturers as American Z Lines, Marklin and
        Halwa.

        Over the past years we have been developing a solid relationship with our
        customers and associates and in the end it has been this sharing of ideas that
        has so inspired us to continue to do better.

        I hope to continue to release more new products for Z scale that will have good
        value and usefulness for our hobby. Your support spurs me to do even more.
        Thank you with all my heart, you guys and gals are the best!

        Reynard

        Jeffrey MacHan wrote:

        > Dear Z_Scale Members,
        >
        > Z_Scale's choice for "Best New Product of 2001" is...
        >
        > 1888 Capitol City Passenger Station by MICRON ART!
        >
        > CONGRATULATIONS from Z_Scale to Reynard Wellman of Micron-Art for his
        > magnificient creation and a richly-deserved award for "Best New Product of
        > 2001". See http://www.micronart.com for more info on the winning product.
        >
        > Reynard Wellman is a dedicated and innovative manufacturer of "Z" products
        > and a major contributor to our discussions on Z_Scale. Ztrack Magazine will
        > be publishing a more comprehensive biographical scetch of Reynard along with
        > photos of the award presentation at the NMRA National Train Show in Fort
        > Lauderdale, Florida, July 18-21, 2002.
        >
        > This poll has been fun for me and I hope that you have enjoyed the suspense
        > of selecting our first "Award" winner. Thanks once again to the members who
        > nominated our 9 superb products, all of which are champions, no matter what
        > the scale. Thank you for voting in the poll and congratulations to our
        > winner.
        >
        > The detailed voting results will follow. Your comments and suggestions are
        > welcome.
        >
        > Enjoy your trainZ!
        >
        > Jeffrey R. MacHan
        > Chief Imagineer - Val Ease Central RR
        > NMRA NTS2001 "Best of Show"
        > http://www.Val-Ease-Central.com
        > Z_Scale SIG Coordinator & Moderator:
        > Columnist - Ztrack Magazine:
        > http://www.Ztrack.com

      • rvn20012000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
          Hi All,

          I would like to congratulate Reynard Wellman of Micron Art for
          winning the "Best New Product of 2001" award. While I've only seen it
          once in St. Louis, it's a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. I fully
          intend to purchase one when I get all my stuff moved into my new
          place and get back to working on my layout. Reynard has shown a lot
          of initiative and enterprise in developing his fine products.

          I'm sure that, like me, it was hard for each of you who voted to
          decide on a true best product of 2001, and while ALL the other
          nominees are truly deserving of recognition for their excellent work,
          Reynard's prodects are true works of art.

          Now all I need is lots of money to buy all the wonderful
          products that are being manufactured for the "Z" Scale market! Maybe
          a 2nd, 3rd, 4th job would do the trick?

          Once again, Congratulations Reynard...keep up the good work.
          Z ya all later,
          "Uncle" Thom