"Best New Product of 2001" Finalists!

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Dear Z_Scale Members,

      It is an honour to present to you the 3 very worthy finalists in Z_Scale's
      first annual "Best New Product of the Year" award.

      Straight & curved turnouts by Halwa
      Alco PA-1 locomotive by American Z Lines
      1888 Capitol City Passenger Station by Micron Art

      In a few moments, our 2001 award winner will be announced. Let me express
      my appreciation to the 116 members who cast votes in our Award poll. At the
      time the poll closed this represented 17% of our active membership. This is
      an excellent response considering that many members are only subscribed via
      email and do not have web access to Z_Scale.

      I would like to thank Rob Kluz of Ztrack Magazine for his support and I look
      forward to a bright future for our
      "Best New Product of the Year" Award.

      Next up, the moment you have all been waiting for...

      JRM