Re: John Harmon 0-8-0 Switcher

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2002
      Hi Bob and Gang,
      No, Bob, I'm afraid those are Marklin couplers on the 0-8-0 since
      it's a modified Marklin loco. I do intend to change them to MT, just
      as I intend to change over all my Marklin couplered stuff. I never
      did like having more than 1 coupler style. It keeps you from running
      your trains the way YOU want to unless you make a transition car with
      Marklin on one side and MT on the other.

      Z ya later,
      "Uncle" Thom