Last day for poll!!!

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      Today is your lucky day...the last day of Z_Scale's first
      annual 'Best New Product' poll. Why lucky? Because after today I
      won't be nagging you to vote!

      In the spirit of getting as much participation as possible in our
      first 'serious' expression of appreciation for our "Z" manufacturers,
      I am making one last call for your very valuable votes. Click on the
      link below to express yourselves.

      The results will be unveiled tomorrow!

      Stay tuned...

      Jeffrey MacHan