8993RE: [z_scale] Re: Z scale "aura" compared to N

  • David George
    Mar 5, 2002
      Thank you Robert A. for your kind thoughts on my module scenery. Jeffery
      M. stated earlier that he builds dioramas with trains in them. I guess
      that is my starting point also. Maybe we should borrow from a famous movie
      and book and paraphrase to " And A Train Runs Through It ".
      David G.
      Spring, Tex.

      Do You Yahoo!?