8966Re: [z_scale] Re: Z scale "aura" compared to N

  • David George
    Mar 4, 2002
      I went from a ZBend standard of 50 inches in heigth to a table top level
      for two reasons. 1. I have an interior valley in one wide module that is
      hard to see for most adults at the 50 inch level , and 2. Dads and Moms
      were always lifting children up to see the layout at shows. I brought a
      step ladder to the shows to help out , but now I have a much larger layout
      and would need too many ladders for the kids.
      David G.
      Spring, Texas

      http://sports.yahoo.com
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic