8921Re: [z_scale] Figures and Non-Z scale items

  • Pasowl@aol.com
    Feb 28 11:26 PM
      In a message dated 3/1/02 12:16:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      zbendtrack@... writes:

      > Both of you have motivated me to work to get "round2it" on a Non-Z items
      > illustrated list.
      >
      > Now that I have a nice new 3.5 megapixel digital camera with a 112 page
      > manual, I need something to force me to figure out how to use the 2,381
      > options it seems to have. I've already figured how to get it to focus
      > under
      > 1 inch, but I still have 80 more pages of manual to read. <smile>

      Bill,
      Non-Z item list sounds like a great project.

      BTW, If you get confuse and need clarification on a term or two, etc.
      concerning your digital camera send me a note directly and I would be glad to
      try to help explain if I can. I host a monthly digital camera SIG here in
      town and will be doing a very simple digital photography clinic at the
      upcoming railroad convention (if I ever have time to get out and shoot some
      rail related pictures). Love that digital capability!
      Later,
      Pete Shatswell
      Night Owl Railways
      Pasowl@...