8918Z-shops in Virginia

  • Randy Smidt
    Feb 28 11:02 PM
      Hi Pete,

      I don't know about the Richmond area, but there are a couple of shops in
      Northern Virginia (and a couple z-scalers). If you ever head North on
      I-95, Trains, Etc. in Lorton,VA is just off the exit. Pretty good
      selection of z trains, and some scenery items (not much), but all at
      full retail price. There is also a shop in Warrenton that I can't
      remember the name of. It's supposed to be good, but I haven't been
      there yet (I just started in z back in November). Helmuts Hobby
      Specialties is also in Warrenton, but is actually only an on-line/mail
      order shop (hightly recommended by many). So far, except for some track
      and other items, I've mostly been shopping online. Some of the on-line
      businesses have great customer service. Do a search in the archives for
      some of the on-line shops. I think I saw a listing of Stores somewhere,
      too.

      Good Luck,
      Randy Smidt

      P.S. - Give us some information on your Richmond Show that you are
      working on.