8666Re: 1:200 airplanes

  • ddechamp71
    Feb 5, 2002
      --- In z_scale@y..., "Robert Allbritton" <robert@p...> wrote:
      > Will,
      >
      > Thanks for the heads up - that's what I thought - I have been
      looking for
      > commuter planes in 1:200 for some time, but no luck yet...
      >
      > -Rob

      BTW, the main model-kit builders for planes at 1/200 scale are
      Hasegawa for modern jet airliners (I have in boxes an Air France B747-
      200, a BA L1011 Tristar, a JAL Mac Donnell Douglas DC 10-30, a JAL
      Mac Donnell Douglas MD 11, and a Singapore Airlines Airbus A300-B4),
      and Italeri for military aircraft (in my case a Lockheed C141 B, and
      a Tu 95 Bear). I have found all these models very easily in several
      shops dedicated to aircraft model-kits....
      Cheers
      Dominique

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic