      From: WILLIAM AND BARBARA BROCK [mailto:wbbrock_2000@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 04, 2002 3:46 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] 1:200 airplanes

      To All,

      I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Tyrolean
      Dash-8 shown in the eBay as '1:200' is really 1:100
      scale. None of the "commuter planes" such as the
      Dash-8 were ever made in 1:200 scale by Long Prosper.
      I would hate for you to get it and be sorely
      disappointed. Thanks,

      Will
      --- Ashley Campbell <awc2@...> wrote:
      > On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 11:07 AM, Robert
      > Allbritton wrote:
      >
      > > Where did you find the Tyrolean Dash-8????

      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1700607119

      =====
      WILLIAM BROCK

      http://auctions.yahoo.com