      From: Edward Scullin
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 1:10 AM
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Poll results for z_scale

      Alex, I'm not sure. I was scrolling through the pictures that
      somebody posed the URL to of the new Marklin releases. In there is a
      PA 1 in UP colors. I just assumed tht it was in Z. Maybe i jumped
      the gun, but i wouldn't put it past Marklin to do that. I jsut wish
      that they would expand their steam line of US protypes. I would love
      to see a represntative PRR K4. If I jumped th gun, and upset anybody
      beside myself. I'M SORRY
      Ed Scullin