8546Re: [z_scale] Poll results for z_scale

  • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
    Jan 26, 2002
      Hey Guys,

      you are mixing up scale HO and Z! The PA 1 of Maerklin is produced only in scale
      HO! No Maerklin-Bashing in this respect.

      I feel, we have to scream for a modern loco with a full-width hood like the
      EMD F59 or so. This may promise the manufacturers a large number of locos sold.
      And this loco is not too difficult to produce, even with a Faulhaber Motor (10
      mm). Don't forget, that the manufacturers have to earn money!

      I am not an expert in US-American railroading. But I do think, that this loco
      may satisfy a great portion of us Z-model railroaders of US-American modells.

      regards

      Dieter

      Dieter W. Nolte
      E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...