8143Re: [z_scale] 2001 - A "Z" Year in Review

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Jan 1, 2002

      Wow, really nice report. It is amazing to see how much the scale has
      accomplished is just one year. In many ways, this is more then had been
      gained in the first 15 years! Of course, this report reflects primarily the
      North American market. We have also seeing gains on the European front with
      companies like Artitec, Live-Miniaturen, and Heico releasing some very nice Z
      items. Plus, Märklin has really increased their diversity and quality of
      their European line. It is an exciting time for Z scale and I can't wait to
      see what 2002 has to offer.

      By the way, Micro-Trains has announced a new body Z scale body style for
      January. It is a 50' straight side gondola. The first version is lettered for
      Western Maryland.

      Happy New Year!

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.