74707Re: [Z_Scale] Does anyone know where I can sell z scale model trains.

  • Tchadnj
    Aug 25, 2014
      I would like to thank people who gave me some ideas what to do. I took a look at what he had a little bit but I did not see any boxes that the trains came with. He started putting trains and other items in large plastic boxes. I don't know if he kept all the boxes or not. It is also possible that when someone helped me cleaning up the house might have thrown empty boxes away because he didn't know better.

      When I have more time to look around, I will take some pictures and see what is what.

      Thanks,

      RJ

      On Aug 22, 2014, at 5:29 PM, "Alan Cox alan@... [z_scale]" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On Fri, 22 Aug 2014 15:59:06 -0400
      "Tchadnj tchadnj@... [z_scale]" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >

      > My partner, Rick Connolly, subscribed to this Yahoo group. Unfortunately, he passed away a couple months ago but I have seen messages from members in this group. He collected trains and things to build tracks. I knew that he drew some plan and was hoping to build it. Since I am not familiar with model trains at all, I would like to find out how I could sell z scale trains and other things that he bought. Perhaps other people will be able to enjoy them more than me.
      >

      > I live in NJ, so if any one has any ideas what I can do please let me know.

      Definitely ebay.

      Photograph them, make sure you specify if they have the boxes and list
      them including the manufacturer and model number if you can identify it
      for each case.

      You will generally get more if you list each item individually,
      particularly locomotives.

      Alan

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic