74655Re: [Z_Scale] Looking for empty cases, please

  • Lee Barry
    Aug 2, 2014
      I don't have any but if I did I'd give them to you,no need to charge for something like that. I'll look again to see but I am pretty sure . Iguess you are speaking of Z scale "jewel type" boxes, aren't you. I may would have 4 in N scale, but I'd have to look thru my stuff. Lee Barry, Z_SCALE2@...

      On Saturday, August 2, 2014 7:34 AM, "markh3326@... [z_scale]" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hello all,

      Was wondering if anyone had a few empty cases they would part with?

      I have 4 cars with no protective boxes.

      (qty 1) 8620 (Depressed Center Flat Car / Trafo)

      (qty 3) 8713 Express Train Dining Car

      Would be willing to pay reasonable price for them.

      Thank you!

      :-)

      - Mark H.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic