74529Re: [Z_Scale] Ernie Chudzik

  • BAZ
    Jun 20, 2014
      Sad to hear. But now he will be able to Engineer any train he wants.

      Any pix of his fine work?

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      Sent 'from the road'

      On Jun 20, 2014, at 1:06 PM, "Dave Mummery d_mummery@... [z_scale]" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      It is with great sadness that I'm posting this to the group.
      Ernie Chudzik has entered the final hours of his stay with us. He fought long and hard with Pancreatic cancer; he won some battles but eventual the cancer has won the war.
      Many of you know him from Facebook, he was not a member of this forum.
      Ernie was a great friend, a kick ass model railroader who did it in Z exclusively.
      You could always count on him to call it as he saw it. His modeling was nothing short of specular.
      He was a great friend, a big goof ball and will be missed greatly.
      He leaves behind a sister, girl friend and many friends.

      Dave Mummery