74408Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL May New Items Part 1

  • John Mui
    May 7, 2014
      Bryan, we must have the same person doing the work. It's been about 3 years that I send my CSX C44 for a decoder installation. Right now, I settle to get my engine back, but he won't even do that. It's very frustrating.

      Sent from my iPhone

      John M

      On May 7, 2014, at 6:44 AM, "Bryan Keyser" <bkeyser@...> wrote:

      Malcolm,

      I sympathize with your dilemma on the locomotives.  I sent my unfinished SW00 to a certain well known craftsman for finishing and lighting, with full payment.  That was almost three years ago now.  He won’t even answer emails or private messages now, even though he keeps showing up on the Trainboard Forum.  Very frustrating.

      And I have a number of AZL locos (brass) that are dead and requiring service, but with no reliable options for motor replacement, etc., they remain very expensive paperweights.

      Unfortunately, it seems the growth we’ve seen in Z over the past 15 years has slowed to a crawl.  Now with the expected IM announcement, things are definitely cooling off.  Bummer.

      Bryan