74405Re: [Z_Scale] Re: AZL May New Items Part 1

  • thomas cipelle
    May 5, 2014
      we did show may third and 4th course mainly Z scale had 6z layouts 1specialHo marklin and1Tgauge.people so impressed with z and its  ability stay on tracks was pulling 18 to 20 car train and few doz car train . we have one  board mix track  Marklin MTL and Roukhan
      put in what I call Zscale errors.and unlevel trackplus marklin double slip switch and roukhan 13degree cross over. was using 6 Robert ray hoppers and16 cars from shapways plus few shipway buildings. Had fellaplunk down 10- 100 dollar bills  for one lay outs.this was lionel guy go figure,  hey said make another offer another show.  they  like baldwin  diesel put on gp35 chassiethe lionel guys insisted take gayle I out for dinner so did G scale guys want to  tom and gayle
      .

      On Monday, May 5, 2014 9:29 PM, Dave Mummery <d_mummery@...> wrote:

      Interesting
      I wonder if they where looking for numbers similar to the grain hoppers.

      Dave Mummery

      Loren Snyder <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      Well Dave,

      Months ago I was wondering just how late, (the usual delivery time for new products) the new body style would be released.

      I called IM and was told the project was on 'hold' because of low pre orders.  It appears to me that IM is NOT going to invest  money in a product they don't think will sell well.

      The announcement today was sent out to all IM dealers.  Looks to me like the project may be dead in the water.  We won't know for sure until the announcement appears on their web site.  Don't know when that will be.

      Loren