74394Re: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items Part 1

  • Robert Kluz
    May 5, 2014
      Jeff,

      I have been running a string on 195mm and they don't look too bad. They  track VERY well.

      Hey modern is big. We can't around that. I think it is time we start talking more about the 275mm and 245mm track versus 220 and 195!

      Plus I have been preaching for years… more yard space, more yard space and more yard space! None of us have enough yard space, well except the ZoCal club….

      Rob

      On May 4, 2014, at 10:24 PM, BAZ <sjbazman49@...> wrote:

      They're nice for those of us with big layouts and/or larger radii. But for average (likely above average) user, these look silly running around 195/220 radii and take up a lot of siding/spur space and about 2 nominal cars in a train. I am glad to see new rolling stock but not these continued release of nothing under 50 feet.

      They do look good though and I have the place and train for them. ;)

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      Sent 'from the road'

      On May 4, 2014, at 6:08 PM, Robert Kluz <ztrack@...> wrote:

      Loren these cars are no simple task to produce. They have numerous add on details. All of the hand rails are add ons as are the diamond safely placards! Plus, there are some very intricate pad printed version coming up. This is not a one mold with all the details cast on kind-of release!

      Rob

      On May 4, 2014, at 9:02 PM, "Loren Snyder" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

      Congratulations AZL for yet another fine release with the whale belly.  Kind of a steep price, but a man has to do what a man has to do.    Any new body style is exciting......especially if it isn't a box car.

      Loren