      Date: 05/04/14 18:08:08
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] AZL May New Items Part 1

      Loren these cars are no simple task to produce. They have numerous add on details. All of the hand rails are add ons as are the diamond safely placards! Plus, there are some very intricate pad printed version coming up. This is not a one mold with all the details cast on kind-of release!

      Rob

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic