74384Re: [Z_Scale] Union Pacific F7A Pwd. Reprint

  • Chuck Gaskill
    May 1, 2014
      I am interested in buying one UP F "B" unit. I am also
      interested in buying  Roukahan track...elevated but I
      could not find it on your website.....wooden ties, two radi,
      360 degrees...

      Chuck Gaskill

      On Apr 29, 2014, at 1:47 PM, "Rockwell" <grpa@...> wrote:

      Micro-Trains will be releasing a reprint (different Number) of the popular Union Pacific F7A powered locomotive in May of 2014.   No prices yet, but availability will be around the 10th of May.   Let me know if you desire any!

      Respond to this email if you like off  line.

      Thank you,

      Norman and Alyce Rockwell

      Norm's Train World
      401 E. Hughson / PO Box 635