74264I am new to Z scale

  • shawmutcarshops
    Apr 5, 2014
      Hi,
       I am new to Z scale and just getting started. I have a shelf space set aside  that is 7 feet long for a small layout, probably a switching layout as I have several other scale switching layouts. I ordered a Micro Train train set from a dealer friend and it should be here on Monday. Today I bought some track to see how big a circle is of Micro Trains track. I hope there are smaller diameter track sections available as I only have 14 inches to work in for width.

      I am looking forward to being part of the group and learning from the other members.

      Cheers,
      Jeff Damerst
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic