      De : Malcolm Kent Cleaveland <mcleavel@...>
      À : "Z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <Z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Envoyé le : Vendredi 4 avril 2014 20h24
      Objet : [Z_Scale] Re: Shasta Layout in Continental Modeller March Issue

      On Thu Apr 3, 2014 3:31 am (PDT) flyerbait

      Not sure if anyone mentioned anything, but i did pick up the March issue of Continental Modeller (www.pecopublicatio ns.co.uk) Has a decent sized article on Kevin Smith's "Shasta" layout (8 pages). Good to see U.S style Z getting a mention. For those of you Unfamilar with the magazine, its published by Peco (who make track, including Z flex track, I find its good for tunnels, and hidden yards, use the microtrains flex for visiable runs). Since U.S magazines have gone up in shipping (and shipping out of the U.S for models has gone up 2-3 times as much this year, huge jump) I buy this one now and again. Makes me hope that they might consider developing switches as well. I used to use their N scale track a lot and its very good quality, if they got into other Z track other than the flex... well one can hope.
      Leigh