74021RE: Best way to fit MT passenger trucks to Marklin

  • trainssd
    Feb 15, 2014
      To further clarify, the stock marklin trucks couple too far apart for me, and as my friend Don pointed out, the metal "cover" is "heat welded" in place, remove it to change couplers and you now have broken off the plastic bits that held it on.
      I want to change over "clean". Looks like I need to make some small bushings to press into the marklin holes.
      Am trying to come up with a way that others can easily duplicate themselves.
      Greg
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic