74005Re: video on my test layout of Rokuhan double slip in operation

  • garthah
    Feb 12, 2014
      check the video again, because the train starts by going  from outer loop to the inner loop so diagonally across the double slip. once around on the outer loop and the second time around moves to the middle loop and goes straight through the double slip. and on the next lap moves to the inner loop. and crosses the double slip diagonally to return to the outer loop, to start all over again.  I can set the train up to just run on the middle loop and then it just be crossing the double slip and 13 degree crossing by going straight through them and I can video that as well if you like.

      regards Garth
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic