73838Re: [Z_Scale] Christmas sadness

  • David Lindquist
    Dec 31, 2013
      Took it back to my local store where my wife bought it. Its a great store the owner will take care of it. He said he will contact AZL and see if he can swap out the chassis because I really wanted a Milwaukee engine. I told him I just wanted a working engine so whatever could be done,

      This is why you support the local store because you get the extra layer of service and I know that the manufacturer will work it out and I will have a nice engine for sometime to come. It was just disappointing not to be able to play with it. I almost bought it myself a couple of times but then my wife asked if there was anything I wanted and I said well.... since you asked..... *:"> blushing
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic