73611RE: RE: is there a Z equivalent to Marklin HO 4107 & 4108

  • sbb_z
    Nov 27, 2013

      Thanks Viktor and MG.

      I guess the 5-window landerbahn versions I have seen here and there were home-made from the 7-window 87xx's. Just checking if anyone ever manufactured them as such.

      ---In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, <AFN47583@...> wrote:

      8700 and 8701 for two. Run very nice.

      Robert Cardinaux wrote:
      > Can anyone identify a Z-scale marklin or other maker platform passenger car series like the Marklin HO 4107 passenger & 4108 baggage car? Marklin's HO version comes in various D schemes, even an SBB marked dark green, and even I believe a Gotthardbahn.
      >
      > Wouldn't these be ideal in Z? (Or just to apt to jump the tracks)?

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic