73600Re: [Z_Scale] Double slip turnout "handedness"

  • Alan Cox
    Nov 23, 2013
      On Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:38:41 +0100
      tpalex <tpalex@...> wrote:

      > Ok thank you but, for example: I have a Left Hand set but the 2 cut
      > tracks from the Right Hand set, what prevents me to use
      > them on the "crossing" line ends? Is it a matter of orientation respect
      > to what? :(

      Nothing. If you take a left hand set and swap the cut tracks for those
      from a right hand set, you end up with a right hand set. The handedness
      is in the cut tracks in the Rokuhan case.

      Alan
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic