      Date: 11/16/2013 8:33:47 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] RE: Help! Spare Sawmill anyone?

      Hello Melissa,

      Are you looking for the MTL sawmil #799-90-923?

      One of the vendors here at the Great Train Expo in Puyalup, Washington has one for sale. I asked him to put it aside for me in case you were intrested.

      If you are still interested, please email me on Sunday before 3PM Pacific time.

      Jerry

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic