73466Re: [Z_Scale] Guess who's back !!

  • Lee Barry
    Oct 12, 2013
      glad to have you back, don't thinnk if my wife was to die, I am retired 66 yrs old and she has a few years to go, 60 yrs. old I'd trade my retirement to get married again, but who knows, never say never !!! Lee Barry CEO L"Z"PMRR

      From: BAZ <sjbazman49@...>
      To: "z_scale@yahoogroups.com" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 4:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Guess who's back !!

      Awesome! And Congrats ;)

      Jeff

      Sent &apos;from the road&apos;
      On Oct 11, 2013, at 8:37 PM, <asmtrains@...> wrote:

      Hi everybody,
      My new wife, Karen, and I have returned from our extended honeymoon.
      For many reasons, we have decided to re-open our business (so much for my retirement) and have even been working on some new projects.
      Karen&apos;s going to jump in and help me with production.
      Our N and Z Scale kits will be available through my previous dealers, the famous auction site (selected items) and my new web site:
      trainsbyrandybrown.com
      As always, new product ideas are welcome.
      I am happy to be back,
      Randy Brown
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic